domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Agustina Gomez Chapo



Hi! My name is Agustina Gomez Chapo, I'm from Corrientes, Argentina. I'm 16 years old. I turn 17 this August.
My main hobby is acting, I go to drama classes twice a week and at the end of last year I got the chance to perform in front of a crowd for the first time.

In my free time I like being with my friends and just take a walk or talk about anything. Most of them have been in school with me since first grade so we know each other very well.



Another thing I really like is music. I'm interesting in all genres and I love finding new artists to listen to.

As it is my senior year in Highschool I have already started to study in order to enter into Medical School.

My family is compose by my father, my mother and my older brother. We are very close and I love spending time with them.

I think sometimes I can be a little shy but I like meeting new people and making friends.
In England, I would really like to visit old buildings and get to know their stories. I also want to know more about your culture and how is your day life.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario