domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Nahiara Tosi



Hi! I’m Nahiara Tosi, from Corrientes-Argentina, I’m 15 years old and soon, in April, I’ll be 16. I’m younger than the others members of the group. This isn’t my last year in school, but the next one will be. In my family we are six, my parents, my two brothers, my sister and me, and there I’m the youngest too. I love them, they are very important for me!

When I have free times I really like to be with my friends, listen to music and go to Pilates, It relaxes me. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I enjoy seeing ‘Cold Case’ and ‘Friends’ when I arrive from the school. I like reading too, especially books of murders and detectives who solve cases. I like a lot of different music, but my favourite bands are ‘The Beatles’ and ‘Sui Generis’.

I’d like to study design when I finish school. I’m planning to study in Buenos Aires and go to live there with my sister. I would like to improve my English too.

I like to know new people and, at first I’m a little shy, but then I can be very sociable and I like to talk a lot.

You can send me a friend request on facebook if you want to visit my profile: Nahia Tosi Aromí

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario