domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Camila Demarchi

Hi! I’m Camila Demarchi, from Corrientes and i’m 16. I’ll be 17 in July, while we are there. In my family we are 4, my little brother (two years younger than me) and my parents.

I’m now in my last year of high school, so next year I’ll be entering in the university. I’m not 100% sure of what I want to study, but at least for now I think is architecture. However.. I have time yet, so that probably will change. But sure I’ll be something related with arts or design.

I spend most of my free time at school, cooking, being with friends, going to English classes, sleeping, watching movies or reading books. Also I do a little of gym, but not a lot this days.

At weekends I hang out with friends, and every Sundays I spend time with my family. Other hobby I have is dancing!. I'd gone to dance classes for 5 years, but this year I found it a little bit difficult because of school and others things i'm doing at afternoons.

Travelling is one of the things I enjoy most and for me, every trip is a new experience and a way to know a little more of the world and about you too. England, specially, was one place that I’d always wanted to know and someday have to possibility to study, so I’m thrilled about going there! I’m looking forward to know your culture and lifestyle.

About music, I think i prefer music that is in English. Some of my favorites bands are The beatles and Oasis. I like Argentinian national rock too, like Calamaro and Ivan Noble.

You can add me on facebook :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario