domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Nahir Aucar



Hello! My name is Nahir Aucar from Corrientes, Argentina, i am 17 years old and this my last year at school. I am planning to enter in Medicine University and I have already started studying for it because here is very difficult to enter.
When I have free time I go to the gym or a I also run a little, I am not a very sporty girl but I like to do it because just for a while I feel disconnected and it relaxes me. I don’t watch a lot of tv, there are very few programs that I really like, generally sitcoms. However I am usually in the computer or reading some book, I like romantic novels or suspense too. I also like dancing! It doesn’t matter if it is in a party with my friends or in my house alone. I don’t listen a lot of music, but I like to listen classic or romantic music and maybe a little of rock or pop.
I love my family, they are the most important thing in my life and sometimes I prefer to stay home with them than to go out. However, I also love my friends! And I like to be with them just because and talk and have a good time. Another thing I really like is the food, I eat a lot! So I would like to try new food there and live your culture first handed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario