lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Astrid Diez



Hi! I'm Astrid from Corrientes, I'm 17 years old. This is my last year at school and I want to be an accountant.

In my family we are 6, my 3 sisters, my parents and me.
In my free times I usually go to the gym or I go out with my friends, i am not a very outgoing person but i like to be with them whenever i can. I don't watch a lot of TV, and when I do it normally I watch music programmes, i dont listen just one kind of music, a little of everything. I also like to spend the time on the computer.
I consider myself shy but I really like to travel and I'm very excited to go there not only to know it but because I think that is going to open my mind.

This year I want to take the FCE and this trip will help me a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario