lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Elina M. Fernandez Avancini

Hi! Im Elina from Corrientes. Im 16 years old and this year Im finishing high school but I don’t know what Im going to study yet.

I live with my parents, my 3 older brothers and my nephew and we are all really close.

I usually spend my free time with my friends and family. I love reading novels and watching series and sitcoms online -when I start watching one I can’t stop till I finish the complete season-.

Im not a fan of sports but I love going to the gym, taking dance classes and doing yoga. About music, I like almost everything but my favourites are the old bands and artists such as Paul McCartney (with The Wings and The Beatles) Queen and Air Supply. I also like Aerosmith,Norah Jones and Mika. Concerning argentinian music, the ones that I love most are Las Pastillas del Abuelo, Fito Paez and Fabiana Cantillo.

Im interested in learning about your culture especially about music and art -I cant wait to visit Liverpool-.

I love travelling and Im very excited about this trip.

If you want to know more about me you cand add me to facebook. Im looking forward to hearing from you soon.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario