martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Joaquin Sanchez


Hi, I'm Joaquin, from Corrientes, Argentina. I'm 18 years old and this is my last year in high school. When I finish I want to study Licence in Business Administration.

I like to go out with my friends. Every weekend we go out and have a great time.
I also like to do sports, my favorite one is basketball, I don't play in any club, but I like to play with some friends. I also like to go to the gym.





In my free time I like to listen to music, spend some time in the computer or going to the riverside and drinking terere and mate (Argentinian drinks that we're gonna show you when we are in your country) with my friends.

I like electronic and house music like David Guetta.

I also like to travel, get to know new people and new cultures.

Well friends, I don't know what else I can tell you. I hope to see you soon.

If you want to, you can add me as a Facebook Friend.
Greetings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario