domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Martin Gutnisky

Hi There, I'm Martin from Corrientes, born and raised. I'm 17 years old currently in my last year at high school and planning to enter Business School in Buenos Aires.
In my spare time I stay at home in my computer or, mostly on weekends, I hang out with my friends.
I'm planning to retake my german lessons I quit last year due to school tasks. Although I'm not a sports person I enjoy going to the gym.
I don't watch tv very often, however I really enjoy watching series and sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy (I must say I love this). Concerning music, I like rock among others genres. One of my favorites bands is Linkin Park and I also like Coldplay.
I really like travelling and i always wanted to visit UK midland. I'm very looking foward this trip and to meet you guys.
You can get in touch with me on Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario