domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Ailin Romero Stach




Hi!!, im Ailin Romero, from Corrientes, Argentina. I am 17 years old. This year I will be 18, in December.
I have many hobbies, such as going to the gym, jogging, studying for school, watching movies, and soon I'll start cooking, but what I love spending time with friends and family, and having fun whit them.

It's my senior year in high school. I have little idea which I am going but I am very interested in clothing design and that is why I want to study in another place outside of Corrientes, as there are no universities on that field in this city. I also like business administration, especially marketing and human relationship.

I love to know different places, cultures and people, I consider myself a sociable person who likes to interact, and I think this trip helped me in many ways. One of my biggest dreams is to know Paris and I'm looking at the possibility of fulfilling it.
Another thing I like to do is dance, I perform two years ago. I dance to "Reggaeton" and other dances.
I stop competing because it took a lot of my free time, but i'd love to do it again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario