lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Julieta Del Piano

Hi! I am Julieta Del Piano from Corrientes (Argentina). I am 17 years old and I’m looking forward to traveling to England. It has always been one of my dreams to be there for a while.

I would like to share with you a couple of things about myself.

I am an only child who enjoys hanging out with friends, especially at weekends because during the week I am really busy. Due to the fact, I attend English lessons two times and I am starting gym in one week. Also, I do my homework in the afternoon.

I love traveling, discovering new places and learning about new cultures. Whatever, I really enjoy learning a lot of things.

I like doing outdoor activities such as riding horses or wandering around the riverside. Since I was a little child my mother spark my interest in animals (I have two dogs that are considered as a part of my family).

In my spare time I like reading about different topics, either philosophy or psychology. I enjoy watching television and, sometimes, being alone to spend time with myself.

As regards musical preferences, my favorite band is “The Beatles”. I also like “Aerosmith”, “Queen”, some songs of “Coldplay”, among others.

At the moment I am looking for a career to study, I haven't decided yet, although I am really interested in economies.

This is a brief description of myself. If you want, you can add me to Facebook.


See you in July!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario