domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Maria Emilia Gelmi





Hello :), im maria emilia from Corrientes, Argentina..I am 16 years old, shortly i will be 17.

This is my last year at school and i dont know exactly what i will study at university yet, but i really like relationships with people or with animals.

During my free time i enjoy reading books, sleeping, listening to music or watching movies.I go to swim too!, i dont consider like an obligation,i do it because i like it. Im not a person who likes going out every day, i prefer relaxing and being with family and friends.

I consider myself a person who adapts fast to new enviroment and i enjoy knowing new things, new cultures, new people or just being in a new place. Before going to a place, i like to investigate the history (i really like that subject ), the traditions; i enjoy going and find something that i have already knew.

I love theatre, since i was young i always participate at school plays, but i am studying since three years ago in a school of theatre, and i will continue doing it. Just like the music, i play the saxophone and the piano, i would like to play the guitar too, i really enjoy doing that. I love art, is something that makes me relax and get my mind away from it all.

Another important characteristic of me is my love for animals, i have my little dog and we treat her just like one more of the family. When i be older ,i will have many animals, that is something sure!






:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario