domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Leandro Pujol


Hi, I’m from Corrientes Argentina. My name is Leandro Pujol and I’m 18 years old.

I started my studies of business at college this year, but I would leave them for a while, in order to go and visit you. I used to play basketball every day, but since a year because of my studies I can’t practice it and I just go to the gym 3 times a week.

During my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends, reading books or listening to music. I love reading Action and Adventure novels. My favorite writer is Wilbur Smith. My favorite international bands are “The Rolling Stones”, “The Beatles”, “Radiohead”, ”Bob Marley”, ‘Los Rodriguez”, “Ismael Serrano”, “Joaquin Sabina” and my favorite national bands are “Los Cafres”, “Charly Garcia”, “Soda Stereo”, “Estelares”.

I’m a very quiet when I’m at home, sometimes my family forget I’m there! I just stay in my room listening to music, chatting with friends or reading.

I really like knowing new places and new people so I’m waiting for this travel with enthusiasm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario